- Keene State releases schedule
- Fisher Cats announce game times
- 2022 Watch List: January update
- December Discount available
- NHFS adopts new pitching rule
- Fisher Cats open April 8
- Duval entering first season with NHTI
- Tewksbury to speak in Seabrook
- Futures League releases schedule
- Save $20 on an XTRA Membership
Peak Performers: 4.22.21
- Updated: April 23, 2021
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: email@example.com. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Lorenzo Corsetto (Pinkerton)
• Corsetto went 2 for 3, scored twice and drove in a run during Pinkerton’s 4-0 victory over Bishop Guertin.
Drew Gryniewicz (Hollis-Brookline)
• Gryniewicz had two hits, including a double, and two RBIs in Hollis-Brookline’s 6-1 victory over Sanborn.
Armen Laylagian (Hopkinton)
• Laylagian had two doubles and drove in four runs to help Hopkinton raise its record to 2-0 by beating Kearsarge 12-4.
Padge MacSean (Hollis-Brookline)
• MacSean pitched two scoreless innings and struck out five in Hollis-Brookline’s 6-1 win against Sanborn Regional.
Peyton Marshall (Hopkinton)
• Marshall collected two hits, scored three runs and pitched three innings to earn the win in Hopkinton’s victory over Kearsarge. He struck out six.
Jack Morrall (Hopkinton)
• Morrall had three hits and an RBI in Hopkinton’s 12-4 triumph over Kearsarge.
Tom Rioux (Pinkerton)
• Rioux tossed a complete-game shutout as Pinkerton beat Bishop Guertin 4-0. He gave up five hits, didn’t walk a batter and struck out six.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your support is greatly appreciated.