Peak Performers: 4.23.21
- Updated: April 24, 2021
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: email@example.com. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Nolan Colby (Souhegan)
• Colby, a freshman shorstop, reached base in all five of his plate appearances in Souhegan’s 12-5 victory over Manchester West. He had three singles, a triple and walked once. Colby, who scored three times, is batting .700 this season.
Reese Colby (Souhegan)
• Colby, a senior center fielder, went 3 for 4 and scored twice in Souhegan’s 12-5 win against Manchester West.
Nate McGrath (Raymond)
• McGrath pitched a five-inning complete game to help Raymond defeat Portsmouth Christian. He allowed one hit and struck out 11. McGrath also had a single and three RBIs.
Nick Nowak (Souhegan)
• Nowak, a freshman, hit a bases loaded triple — his first varsity hit — in the first inning of Souhegan’s victory over Manchester West.
Ryan Philbrick (Concord)
• Philbrick went 2 for 2, scored four runs and walked three times in a 15-6 victory over Bishop Guertin.
Ryan Santino (Raymond)
• Santino had two hits, five stolen bases and drove in a run to help Raymond defeat Portsmouth Christian. He also scored a run and walked once.
Nater Wachter (Concord)
• Wachter went 3 for 3, scored a run and drove in two to help Concord defeat Bishop Guertin 15-6.
Jarrad Willette (Concord)
• Willette tossed 3.1 innings of scoreless relief to help Concord beat BG, 15-6. He limited the Cardinals to two hits and struck out four. Willette also went 2 for 5 with two RBIs and scored twice.
Nick Wilson (Souhegan)
• Wilson pitched three scoreless innings to help Souhegan defeat Manchester West, 12-5. In two starts this season, Wilson has a 0.00 ERA, has held opponents to one hit, walked one and has 12 strikeouts.
Tyler Wright (Concord)
• Wright struck out seven and earned the win in Concord’s victory over Bishop Guertin. He also hit a three-run home run and scored three times.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your support is greatly appreciated