- Keene State releases schedule
- Fisher Cats announce game times
- 2022 Watch List: January update
- December Discount available
- NHFS adopts new pitching rule
- Fisher Cats open April 8
- Duval entering first season with NHTI
- Tewksbury to speak in Seabrook
- Futures League releases schedule
- Save $20 on an XTRA Membership
Peak Performers: 5.6.21
- Updated: May 7, 2021
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: email@example.com. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Colin Burke (Souhegan)
• Burke, a junior third baseman, went 2-for-3 with a double and drove in two runs to help Souhegan post a 9-0 victory over Sanborn.
Dylan Dufour (Souhegan)
• Dufour, a junior, made his first start on the mound and limited Sanborn to two hits in six innings during Souhegan’s 9-0 triumph. He threw 70 pitches, struck out 10 and didn’t issue a walk. Dufour also had two hits and two RBIs, and raised his batting average to .500.
Peyton Marshall (Hopkinton)
• Marshall went 3-for-4 with five RBIs as Hopkinton improved its Division III record to 5-1 by beating Hillsboro-Deering, 15-1.
Elliot Miles (Portsmouth)
• Miles, a sophomore, had two hits, including a home run, and drove in two during Portsmouth’s 9-0 triumph over Spaulding.
Alex Moore/Nathan Innerfield (John Stark)
• Moore and Innerfield combined to toss a no-hitter in John Stark’s 5-2 win against Pemboke Academy. Moore walked six and struck out six in 5 1/3 innings, and Innerfield recorded the final five outs and struck out three.
Owen O’Brien (Hopkinton)
• O’Brien was 2-for-2 (both doubles) with two RBIs in Hopkinton’s victory over Hillsboro-Deering.
David Rieth (Souhegan)
• Rieth, Souhegan’s starting catcher, remained hot at the plate by going 2-for 3 with two RBIs in Souhegan’s 9-0 victory over Sanborn. Rieth, a senior, is 6-for-13 (.462) with seven RBIs this season.
Sam Sacerdote (Hanover)
• Sacerdote a sophomore, tossed a complete game and faced one batter over the minium in Hanover’s 3-0 victory against Stevens. He threw 78 pitches in seven innings, struck out five and didn’t issue any walks. Sacerdote is 4-0 with a 0.00 ERA, a .227 WHIP with 30 strikeouts and no walks in 22 innings this season.
Joe Yanzo/Abram Standefer (Hopkinton)
• Yanzo, a sophomore, and Standefer, a freshman, teamed up to throw a n-hitter in Hopkinton’s 15-1 victory over Hillsboro-Deering. Hopkinton’s two pitchers struck out 11.
Carmine Zingariello (Portsmouth)
• Zingariello tossed a complete game to help Portsmouth defeat Spaulding, 9-0. He limited the Red Raiders to two hits, and also collected two hits in the victory.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your support is greatly appreciated.