Peak Performers: 5.7.21
- Updated: May 8, 2021
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Kyan Bagshaw (Souhegan)
• Bagshaw went 2-for-3 with a walk, scored twice and pitched two scoreless innings of relief with four strikeouts in Souhegan’s 9-1 victory against Sanborn. Bagshaw’s hits were a single and a triple, and rasied his average to .409.
Colin Burke (Souhegan)
• Burke improved his record to 2-0 by limiting Sanborn to one run on one hit in four innings of Souhegan’s 9-1 win. He walked two and struck out four.
Nolan Colby (Souhegan)
• Colby, a freshman shortstop, collected two hits, including a home run, and scored twice to help Souhegan defeat Sanborn, 9-1. He has 12 hits in 24 at-bats this season.
Brooks Craigue (Concord)
• Craigue had two hits and scored once in Concord’s 4-1 triumph over Exeter.
Owen MacDonnell (Londonderry)
• MacDonnell struck out eight and allowed four hits in four innings to pick up the win in Londonderry’s 12-0 triumph over Goffstown. He also had two hits and drove in two runs.
Jake Mitchell (Bishop Guertin)
• Mitchell had two hits and an RBI in BG’s 2-1 loss to Alvirne.
Gavin Parent (Londonderry)
• Parent was 1-for-2 with a double and drove in two runs during Londonderry’s victory over Goffstown.
Aden Parsons (Londonderry)
• Parsons was 3-for-3, scored twice and had an RBI to help Londonderry defeat Goffstown, 12-0.
Zac Rheault (Londonderry)
• Rheault was 2-for-2 with a triple, scored twice and had an RBI in Londonderry’s victory over Goffstown.
Kam Thibault (Bishop Guertin)
• Thibault was 2-for-4 and scored a run in BG’s 2-1 loss to Alvirne.
Jonah Wachter (Concord)
• Wachter picked up the save for tossing two scoreless innings in Concord’s 4-1 victory over Exeter. He gave up one hit, no walks and struck out four. Wachter also had a hit and scored once.
Nater Wachter (Concord)
• Wachter had two hits and scored once to help Concord beat Exeter, 4-1.
Tyler Wright (Concord)
• Wright pitched five innings to earn the win in Concord’s 4-1 triumph over Exeter. He surrendered three hits, one run, struck out eight and didn’t walk anyone.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to email@example.com. Your support is greatly appreciated.