- Keene State releases schedule
- Fisher Cats announce game times
- 2022 Watch List: January update
- December Discount available
- NHFS adopts new pitching rule
- Fisher Cats open April 8
- Duval entering first season with NHTI
- Tewksbury to speak in Seabrook
- Futures League releases schedule
- Save $20 on an XTRA Membership
Vulgamore sets RBI record
- Updated: May 11, 2021
BUFFALO, N.Y. — Bow resident Evan Vulgamore set Quinnipiac’s Division I career RBI record Monday by driving in his 133rd run on a sacrifice fly in the completion of Sunday’s second game before the Bobcats split a doubleheader with the Canisius Golden Griffins.
⬆️7️⃣ | Vulgamore launches a sac fly to right field to score Kasperzyk easily from third. He is now the program's Division I RBI leader with 133 in his career! #BobcatNation pic.twitter.com/tnwO3slaa2
— Quinnipiac Baseball (@TheQBaseball) May 10, 2021
Vulgamore entered the weekend tied with Vincent Guglietti for the most RBIs in Division I program history before passing him on Monday, and moving into sole possession of fifth place all-time in program history.
Before joining the Quinnipiac program, Vulgamore played at Bow High School.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your support is greatly appreciated.