Peak Performers: 5.11.21
- Updated: May 12, 2021
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Brady Carpentiere (ConVal)
• Carpentiere didn’t allow an earned run in three innings of relief as ConVal earned its first win of the season by beating Pelham, 12-11. Carpentiere struck out three, surrendered two hits and pitched his way out of a bases-loaded jam in the top of the seventh. He also went 2-for-2 at the plate with a double and two RBIs.
Trice Cote (Milford)
• Cote, Milford’s leadoff hitter, was 2-for-4 with an RBI and a stolen base as Milford posted a 10-1 win against Sanborn. He leads the Spartans with a .474 batting average.
Drew Gryniewicz (Hollis/Brookline)
• Gryniewicz went 3-for-4 and drove in five runs as Hollis/Brookline beat Souhegan 7-1 in a matchup between two of the top teams in Division II. His hits included a double and a home run.
Brandon Hsu (Hollis/Brookline)
• Hsu pitched a complete game and raised his record to 4-0 by collecting the win in Hollis/Brookline’s 7-1 triumph over Souhegan. He struck out 12 and limited the Sabers to two hits.
Nolan Ingemi (Milford)
• Ingemi collected two hits, including a three-run home run, in Milford’s 10-1 triumph over Sanborn. He had four RBIs in the victory.
Austin Knight (ConVal)
• Knight was 3-for-3 with a walk and two stolen bases in ConVal’s 12-11 win against Pelham. He also scored three runs and his hits included two doubles.
Jake Lammi (Milford)
• Lammi, a junior, went 3-for-5 and scored twice to help Milford defeat Sanborn 10-1. Lammi is batting .417 this season.
Michael Lima (Milford)
• Lima collected the first two hits of his varsity career to help Milford defeat Sanborn.
Damian Philbrick (Milford)
• Philbrick, a junior, had two hits, including a triple, and one stolen base in Milford’s victory over Sanborn. He also earned the win by pitching 3 1/3 innings of scoreless relief.
Sam Scheinblum (ConVal)
• Scheinblum went 3-for-4 with a double, one stolen base, a run scored and three RBIs to help ConVal defeat Pelham, 12-11.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to email@example.com. Your support is greatly appreciated.