Peak Performers: 5.15.21
- Updated: May 16, 2021
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: email@example.com. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Kyan Bagshaw (Souhegan)
• Bagshaw, a junior, limited Hollis-Brookline to one hit in five innings on the mound during Souhegan’s 5-2 victory. He struck out five, walked three and raised his record to 3-1. He also had a double in the win.
Dylan Dufour (Souhegan)
• Dufour hit a two-run home run and tossed two innings of one-hit relief in Souhegan’s 5-2 triumph over previously unbeaten Hollis-Brookline. He struck out three.
Ben Flanders (Merrimack)
• Flanders, Merrimack’s starting catcher, had two hits, including a two-run home run in the first inning, to help propel Merrimack to an 8-7 victory over Goffstown.
Parker Lendrum (Exeter)
• Lendrum struck out nine in six innings of a 5-1 loss to Londonderry. Lendrum also collected a hit and drove in Exeter only run.
Aidan Ponder (Merrimack)
• Ponder hit a 400-foot, three-run home run in the bottom of the seventh inning to give Merrimack an 8-7 win over Goffstown.
Nick Wilson (Souhegan)
• Wilson had a double and made two exceptional defensive plays in right field to help Souhegan defeat Hollis-Brookline.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your support is greatly appreciated.