Peak Performers: 5.20.21
- Updated: May 21, 2021
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: email@example.com. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Connor Fennell (Londonderry)
• Fennell, a sophomore, pitched a complete game as Londonderry beat Bishop Guertin, 7-0. He allowed three hits, struck out five and walked one.
Drew Heenan (Londonderry)
• Heenen went 2-for-4 with a double, a run scored and an RBI in Londonderry’s 7-0 win against Bishop Guertin.
Nate Innerfield (John Stark)
• Innerfield collected two hits and two RBIs to help John Stark post a 10-5 victory over Bow. He also had a stolen base and scored a run.
Jake Lammi (Milford)
• Lammi, a junior, raised his batting average to .486 by going 2-for-3 in Milford’s 2-0 triumph over Hollis/Brookline.
Owen MacDonell (Londonderry)
• MacDonnell had two hits, two RBIs and scored a run in Londonderry’s victory against BG. His hits included a double.
Alex Moore (John Stark)
• Moore pitched five innings to earn the win in John Stark’s 10-5 win against Bow. He surrendered three hits, one earned run and struck out five.
Ben O’Connell (Milford)
• O’Connell went 2-for-3 with a double and scored a run in Milford’s victory over Hollis/Brookline.
Brandon Shaw (Milford)
• Shaw, a senior, pitched a complete-game shutout to help Milford defeat Hollis/Brookine, 2-0. He allowed three hits, struck out nine and didn’t issue a walk. Of his 89 pitches, 63 were strikes.
Maxx Spinelli (Portsmouth Christian)
• Spinelli went 2-for-2 with a double, drove in two runs and scored once in a 13-3 loss to Derryfield.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your support is greatly appreciated.