Peak Performers: 5.21.21
- Updated: May 22, 2021
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: email@example.com. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Tommy Ahlers (Salem)
• Ahlers, a centerfielder. had two hits and scored twice in Salem’s 10-0 win over Timberlane.
Jacob Albert (Pinkerton)
• Albert had a three-run triple and finished with four RBIs in Pinkerton’s 10-0 win against Concord.
Ryan Allard (Salem)
• Allard pitched all five innings of Salem’s 10-0 victory over Timberlane. He allowed two hits, struck out six and didn’t issue a walk. Allard also had two hits in the win.
Ethan Burgess (Pinkerton)
• Burgess reached base three times and drove in two runs during Pinkerton’s victory against Concord. He had one hits, walked once and was hit by a pitch.
John Hill (Hanover)
• Hill, Hanover’s starting catcher, had two hits, walked once and drove in four runs to help Hanover post a 10-0 victory against Plymouth.
Elliot Medlock (Merrimack)
• Medlock, a freshman, limited Nashua South to one run in six innings of relief in Merrimack’s 7-6, 10-inning victory. He limited the Panthers to five hits.
Ryan Pacy (Salem)
• Pacy, Salem’s starting shorstop, collected two hits, two RBIs and scored once to help Salem defeat Timberlane, 10-0.
Tom Rioux (Pinkerton)
• Rioux tossed a five-inning complete game to help Pinkerton beat Concord, 10-0. He surrendered three hits, struck out four and didn’t issue any walks. Rioux also collected two hits and scored a run.
Sam Sacerdote (Hanover)
• Sacerdote had a hit, walked twice, drove in three runs and scored twice to help Hanover beat Plymouth. He also limited Plymouth to two hits and one earned runs in four innnings on the mound (seven strikeouts).
Ben Williams (Hanover)
• Williams, a centerfielder, reached base four times (two hits, two walks) and scored four runs in Hanover’s 14-3 triumph over Plymouth.
Cole Yennaco (Pinkerton)
• Yennaco had two hits and two RBIs in Pinkerton’s triumph over Concord.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your support is greatly appreciated.