- Keene State releases schedule
- Fisher Cats announce game times
- 2022 Watch List: January update
- December Discount available
- NHFS adopts new pitching rule
- Fisher Cats open April 8
- Duval entering first season with NHTI
- Tewksbury to speak in Seabrook
- Futures League releases schedule
- Save $20 on an XTRA Membership
SNHU claims NE-10 championship
- Updated: May 22, 2021
When and Where: May 21, 2021 – Hooksett (Penmen Field)
Game 1 Score: Southern New Hampshire University 10, Adelphi University 0
Game 2 Score: Southern New Hampshire University 9, Adelphi University 3
Records: SNHU 24-6, AU 19-15
Redshirt-junior Dakota Mulcay (Goffstown) hit two of the team’s six home runs on the day in game one and redshirt-sophomore Alex Kennedy (Braintree, Mass.) drove in five runs in game two, as the 20th-ranked Southern New Hampshire University baseball team took the first two games of the Northeast-10 Championship series against Adelphi University on Friday at Penmen Field to capture the program’s third NE10 title. SNHU rolled to a 10-0 victory in the opener, before posting a 9-3 in the second game.
- Southern New Hampshire, ranked 20th in the latest National Collegiate Baseball Writers Association (NCBWA) Division II Poll, improved to 17-8 (.680) in its eighth NE10 Championship appearance and captures its third NE10 title (2014, 2016) in as many trips to the finals.
- Kennedy was chosen as the Most Valuable Player of the NE10 Baseball Championship and earned a spot on the All-Championship Team, where he was joined by both Mulcay and Gomes.
- Southern New Hampshire, which earned the NE10’s automatic bid to the NCAA East Regional (May 27-30), will now await the NCAA Selection Show (Sunday – 10 p.m.) to learn more about its seeding, initial matchup and where the team will be headed.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to email@example.com. Your support is greatly appreciated.