Peak Performers: 5.28.21
- Updated: May 29, 2021
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: email@example.com. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Kyan Bagshaw (Souhegan)
• Bagshaw pitched three scoreless innings and struck out five to help the Sabers defeat Division I Salem, 3-2. He didn’t allow a hit or a walk in those three innings.
Cam Bergeron (John Stark)
• Bergeron collected two hits, including a triple, and drove in two runs during John Stark’s victory over Kearsarge.
Reese Colby (Souhegan)
• Colby, a senior center fielder, collected two hits and scored twice in Souhegan’s 3-2 victory over Salem. He finished the regular season with 23 hits (.489 average) and scored 17 runs.
Charlie Hale (Hollis/Brookline)
• Hale didn’t allow a hit in three innings of relief in Hollis/Brookline’s 3-0 win against Manchester West. He struck out three and walked one.
Austin Hazzard (John Stark)
• Hazzard didn’t allow a run and struck out six during four innings on the mound to help John Stark defeat Kearsarge, 9-3. He didn’t surrender a walk or allow a hit.
Jack Lager (Hollis/Brookline)
• Lager pitched three scoreless innings during Hollis/Brookline’s 3-0 triumph over Manchester West. He allowed two hits, struck out one and didn’t issue a walk.
Ben McKean (John Stark)
• McKean was 2-for-4 with a double and two RBIs in John Stark’s win against Kearsarge.
Nick Nowak (Souhegan)
• Nowak, a freshman, executed a safety squeeze and had a walk-off single during Souhegan’s 3-2 triumph over Salem. He also threw out what would have been the go-ahead run at the plate in the top of the seventh inning.
Brady Philibotte (John Stark)
• Philibotte went 2-for-3 and drove in three runs in John Stark’s 9-3 triumph over Kearsarge.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your support is greatly appreciated.