Peak Performers: 5.27.21
- Updated: May 28, 2021
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: email@example.com. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Aaron Caldwell (Keene)
• Caldwell went 3-for-3 with two walks, two RBIs and scored once in Keene’s 11-3 victory over Monadnock.
Bryce Charron (Hopkinton)
• Charron tossed a complete game to help the Hawks beat Bishop Brady 7-2. Charron didn’t issue a walk, surrendered four hits and struck out nine.
Reese Colby (Souhegan)
• Colby was 2-for-2 with a walk, drove in two runs and scored once in Souhegan’s 6-0 victory against Milford.
Armen Laylagian (Hopkinton)
• Laylagian, a sophomore, had two doubles and drove in two runs during Hopkinton’s 7-2 victory against Bishop Brady.
Zach Mooers (Keene)
• Mooers collected two hits, two RBIs, two stolen bases and scored twice to help Keene post an 11-3 victory over Monadnock.
Davey Rieth (Souhegan)
• Rieth, a senior, collected two hits, walked once and scored a run to help Souhegan defeat Milford, 6-0.
Jared Schmitt (Keene)
• Schmitt went 2-for-3 with two walks, scored twice and stole two bases in an 11-3 win against Monadnock.
Ben Williams (Hanover)
• Williams, Hanover’s starting center fielder, had three hits, three RBIs and scored twice as Hanover beat Lebanon 15-0 in five innings.
Nick Wilson (Souhegan)
• Wilson pitched a complete-game shutout to lead the Sabers to a 6-0 victory over Milford. He walked one, limited the Spartans to three hits and struck out 11.
Joe Yanzo (Hopkinton)
• Yanzo, a sophomore, went 3-for-4 with a triple and two RBIs in Hopkinton’s 7-2 triumph over Bishop Brady.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your support is greatly appreciated.