Peak Performers: 5.3.23
- Updated: May 4, 2023
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Michael Caron (Exeter)
• Caron went 2-for-3 with a walk and scored four runs as Exeter beat Dover 10-0 in six innings.
Trice Cote (Milford)
• Cote had two hits, including a seventh-inning triple, and drove in a run to help Milford defeat Sanborn 5-4.
Brandon Dufour (Souhegan)
• Dufour went 1-for-3 with two walks, three RBIs and scored twice in a 10-0 victory over ConVal.
Jake Fredericks (Winnacunnet)
• Fredericks collected two hits, including a home run, and three RBIs to help Winnacunnet defeat Salem 14-4.
Evan Gaffney (Winnacunnet)
• Gaffney had two hits, including a double, and two RBIs in a 14-4 victory over Salem.
Hayden Goerlich (Souhegan)
• Goerlich collected two hits, two RBIs and scored a run in a 10-0 win against ConVal.
Eric Goodrich (Somersworth)
• Goodrich tossed 3.2 innings of scoreless relief in a 6-4 loss to Campbell. He allowed two hits, walked one and struck out four.
Brayden Hickman (Souhegan)
• Hickman pitched six innings to help Souhegan defeat ConVal 10-0. He held the Cougars to three hits, struck out six and didn’t walk a batter.
Logan Howard (Milford)
• Howard, a sophomore catcher, drove in two runs and threw out two Sanborn runners attempting to steal in the Spartans’ 5-4 victory.
Cam Keaveney (Exeter)
• Keaveney went 2-for-2 with a walk, scored twice and drove in three runs to help Exeter beat Dover 10-0. His hits included a two-run home run that capped the scoring.
Jackson Larck (Winnacunnet)
• Larck had four hits, including two doubles, and drove in four runs as Winnacunnet improved its Division I record to 8-2 by beating Salem 14-4.
Bryce Larco (Milford)
• Larco, a sophomore, went 3-for-4 with a double and scored twice in a 5-4 walk-off victory over Sanborn.
Mike Lima (Milford)
• Lima went 2-for-4 with a double, scored twice and had two stolen bases during a 5-4 triumph against Sanborn.
Nick Muise (Pelham)
• Muise scored the game-winning run on a wild pitch in the seventh inning as Pelham handed St. Thomas its first loss, 8-7. Muise reached base in the seventh on an error and stole second to move into scoring position.
Ethan Nowak/Pat Desmond (Winnacunnet)
• Nowak and Desmond pitched five innings, struck out nine and limited Salem to one earned run in a 14-4 triumph. Nowak struck out five and surrendered two hits in 2.2 innings, and Desmond gave up two hits and struck out four in 2.1 innings.
Matt Todino (Pelham)
• Todino came through with a two-run double to tie the game in the sixth inning of Pelham’s 8-7 victory over St. Thomas.
George Young (Exeter)
• Young pitched all six innings in Exeter’s 10-0 triumph against Dover. He limited the Green Wave to one hit and struck out eight.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to email@example.com. Your support is greatly appreciated.