Peak Performers: 5.1.23
- Updated: May 2, 2023
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Dean Adams (Nashua South)
• Adams pitched a scoreless seventh inning to earn the save in Nashua South’s 3-2 triumph against Dover. He struck out one and didn’t allow a hit.
Jacob Albert (Pinkerton)
• Albert, Pinkerton’s leadoff hitter, went 4-for-4 with an RBI and scored three runs during Pinkerton’s 11-0 triumph over Trinity.
Garron Brown (Merrimack)
• Brown had two hits and reached base three times to help Merrimack beat Timberlane 7-3.
Jacob Brown (Exeter)
• Brown tossed 3.1 innings of hitless relief in Exeter’s 7-1 loss to Portsmouth. He walked one and struck out four.
Boden Driscoll (Portsmouth)
• Driscoll tossed a complete game to help Portsmouth defeat Exeter 7-1. He allowed a run on three hits, walked one and struck out five.
Evan Gaffney (Winnacunnet)
• Gaffney hit safely three times and also scored three runs in a 10-1 triumph over Spaulding.
Jameson Krueger (Alvirne)
• Krueger pitched six innings to earn the win in Alvirne’s 10-6 win against Manchester Memorial. He also had three hits and scored three times.
Frank Krupp (Portsmouth)
• Krupp, Portsmouth’s starting catcher, hit a two-run home run to open the scoring in Portsmouth’s 7-1 triumph over Exeter.
Ryan Mainey (Merrimack)
• Mainey, a sophomore, went 3-for-4 with a double and two singles as Merrimack beat Timberlane 7-3.
Ethan Nowak (Winnacunnet)
• Nowak had three hits and scored three runs in a 10-1 victory over Spaulding.
Aiden O’Connell (Bedford)
• O’Connell went 3-for-3 with three RBIs and scored a run in Bedford’s 7-1 victory against Salem. He also pitched four scoreless innings, limited the Blue Devils to three hits and struck out 10.
Jake O’Connor (Nashua South)
• O’Connor collected two hits, including a double, and had a stolen base to help Nashua South defeat Dover 3-2.
Will Perkowski (Goffstown)
• Perkowski collected two hits, including a three-run home run, and drove in four runs to help the Grizzlies defeat Keene, 12-11.
Miles Pratt (Winnacunnet)
• Pratt collected four hits and scored three times to help the Warriors beat Spaulding 10-1.
Alex Razzaboni (Hollis/Brookline)
• Razzaboni, Hollis/Brookline’s catcher, went 4-for-4 with six RBIs and scored three runs in a 13-3 victory over ConVal. His hits included two doubles and a grand slam.
Nick Shaw (Nashua South)
• Shaw pitched six innings to earn the win in Nashua South’s 3-2 victory against Dover. He limited the Green Wave to one earned run on five hits, walked one and struck out two.
Arjay Sidney (Winnacunnet)
• Sidney limited Spaulding to two hits and one earned run in four innings on the mound during Winnacunnet’s 10-1 victory.
Logan Simmons (Goffstown)
• Simmons was 3-for-4 with two RBIs and two runs scored in Goffstown’s 12-11 victory over Keene.
Evan Sousa (Merrimack)
• Sousa, a freshman, pitched a complete game to lead Merrimack to a 7-3 victory over Timberlane. He limited the Owls to three hits.
Hunter Ward (Nashua South)
• Ward was 3-for-3 with a double, two stolen bases and scored a run in South’s 3-2 triumph over Dover.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to email@example.com. Your support is greatly appreciated.