Peak Performers: 6.1.23
- Updated: June 2, 2023
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: email@example.com. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Charlie Cariello (Bedford)
• Cariello tossed six innings to earn the win in Bedford’s 3-1 victory over Nashua South in the Division I tournament’s preliminary round. He allowed one run, walked three and struck out six.
Mitch Coffey (Concord)
• Coffey collected two hits, drove in a run and scored once to help Concord extend its season by beating Bishop Guertin, 8-5.
Nolan Colby (Souhegan)
• Colby had three hits, an RBI and scored a run in Souhegan’s 12-2 win against Sanborn.
Brooks Craigue (Concord)
• Craigue tossed 6.1 innings to collect the win in Concord’s 8-5 victory over Bishop Guertin. He gave up four earned runs on 10 hits, walked two and struck out six. Craigue also went 2-for-3 and scored twice.
Chris Dustin (John Stark)
• Dustin went 3-for-3 with two RBIs, a stolen base and scored a run in John Stark’s 5-0 Division II preliminary-round victory over Kennett.
Joey Dykstra (John Stark)
• Dykstra went 1-for-2 with two RBIs and a sacrifice in John Stark’s 5-0 triumph over Kennett.
Ryan Haskell (Bishop Guertin )
• Haskell had three hits, scored a run and collected an RBI in a 7-5 loss to Concord.
Brayden Hickman (Souhegan)
• Hickman ptiched six innings in Souhegan’s 12-2 Division II tournament victory over Sanborn. He surrendered two runs (one earned) on five hits, walked two and struck out six. Hickman also went 1-for-2 with a walk, an RBI and a run scored.
Cam Keaveney (Exeter)
• Keaveney had two of Exeter’s five hits in a 7-5 win over Trinity in the Division I tournament’s preliminary round.
Jack Kidwell (Campbell)
• Kidwell hit a three-run home run — his ninth homer of the season — in Campbell’s 10-3 win over Inter-Lakes in the preliminary round of the Division III tournament.
Armen Laylagian (Concord)
• Concord received two hits and an RBI from Laylagian in its 8-5 victory over Bishop Guertin. He also walked twice.
Hayden Nunley (John Stark)
• Nunley went 2-for-3 with two stolen bases in a 5-0 victory over Kennett.
Chase Philibotte (John Stark)
• Philibotte pitched a complete-game shutout to help John Stark beat Kennett, 5-0. He allowed three hits, walked one and struck out 12. Philibotte also went 2-for-3 with a double and an RBI.
Blake Powers (Souhegan)
• Powers collected two hits — both doubles — drove in two runs and scored twice to help the Sabers defeat Sanborn, 12-2.
Drew Reagan (Souhegan)
• Reagan went 2-for-4 with a walk and scored a run in a 12-2 win against Sanborn.
Dan Revellese (Concord)
• Revellese had two hits and two RBIs in an 8-5 triumph over Bishop Guertin.
Matt Silk (Souhegan)
• Silk had two hits, two RBIs and scored twice during a 12-2 victory over Sanborn.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your support is greatly appreciated.