Peak Performers: 6.3.23
- Updated: June 4, 2023
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: email@example.com. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Jacob Albert (Pinkerton)
• Albert went 4-for-5 with three RBIs and scored twice to help third-seeded Pinkerton defeat sixth-seeded Portsmouth 10-2 in the Division I quarterfinals.
Leo Boucher (Pinkerton)
• Boucher pitched six innings of scoreless relief to earn the win in Pinkerton’s 10-2 triumph over Portsmouth in the Division I quarterfinals. Boucher didn’t allow a hit, walked three and recorded seven strikeouts.
Noah Durham (Goffstown)
• Durham pitched seven scoreless innings as fourth-seeded Goffstown beat fifth-seeded Winnacunent 1-0 in eight innings. Durham also drove in the game-winning run in the eighth to help the Grizzlies advance to the Division semifinals.
Connor Fennell (Londonderry)
• Fennell pitched all nine innings of Londonderry’s 2-1 win against Bedford. He limited the Bulldogs to six hits and struck out 10.
Charlie Hale (Hollis-Brookline)
• The Cavaliers received six strong innings on the mound from Hale, who limited Bow to one run on two hits in a 3-1 victory. Hale struck out five and walked one.
Drew Heenan (Londonderry)
• Heenan collected the game-winning hit — an RBI single in the ninth inning — as top-seeded Londonderry beat eighth-seeded Bedford 2-1 in nine innings.
Jack Kidwell (Campbell)
• Kidwell pitched 6.1 innings to record the win in Campbell’s 4-2 triumph over Prospect Mountain in the Division III quarterfinals. Kidwell allowed two runs, one of which was unearned.
Zak Lussier (Hollis/Brookline)
• Lussier went 3-for-3 as Hollis-Brookline beat Bow 3-1 in the Division II quarterfinals.
Zach McCoy (Concord)
• McCoy pitched 2.2 innings of scoreless relief to earn the victory in Concord’s 5-4, eight-inning victory over Exeter in the Division I quarterfinals. McCoy did not allow a hit.
Aiden O’Connell (Bedford)
• O’Connell carried a no-hitter into the seventh inning of Bedford’s 2-1 nine-inning loss to Londonderry. He allowed three hits and struck out 10 in 8.2 innings.
Nater Wachter (Concord)
• Wachter went 3-for-3 and scored twice to help seventh-seeded Concord defeat second-seeded Exeter 4-2 in the Division I quarterfinals.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your support is greatly appreciated.