- Little League: NH 2, VT 0
- Flying Squirrels 19, Fisher Cats 1
- Fisher Cats 6, Flying Squirrels 1
- Little League: Mass. 1, NH 0
- Fisher Cats 6, Flying Squirrels 1
- Fisher Cats 7, Flying Squirrels 6
- Concord bounced from tourney
- Players needed for HR Derby
- Flying Squirrels 3, Fisher Cats 2
- Post 21 loses opener
NEIBL Peak Performers
- Updated: July 13, 2020
NEIBL PEAK PERFORMERS
Player of the Week: Padraig MacSeain.
• MacSeain had an .800 batting average in four games, with four hits and three RBIs.
Pitcher of the Week: Cam Guay.
• Guay didn’t allow an earned run in five innings on the mound. He surrendered two hits and stuck out seven.
Player of the Week: Troy Brennan.
• Brennan went 7-for-12 (.583) with three singles, four doubles, six RBIs and five runs scored.
Pitcher of the Week: Dylan Dufour.
• Dufour allowed one hit and no runs in five innings on the mound. He struck out seven and walked one.
Players of the Week: Noah Poulin and Trevor DeMinico.
• Poulin went 6-for-6 with five RBIs in games against Keene and Londonderry. DeMinico hit .500 wth four hits, including two doubles and a triple, and scored three runs in those two games.
Player of the Week: Dylan Brander.
• Brander, who will be a junior at Merrimack High School, batted .800 (4-for-5) with two stolen bases, an RBI and a run scored. He had a 1.657 OPS.
Pitcher of the Week: Ryan Williams.
• Williams tossed a complete game in a victory over Concord. He allowed one run, which was unearned, and strcuck out six.
Player of the Week: Gunner Hagstrom.
• Hagstrom hit .500 with a .628 on-base percentage, four RBIs and four stolen bases.
Pitcher of the Week: Brett Patnode.
• Patnode earned the win for pitching 3.2 scoreless innings in a 3-2 triumph over Londonderry. He walked two and struck out three.
Player of the Week: Noah Timmer.
• Timmer, who attended Keene High School, allowed two hits and a run in five innings, but got a no decision against Concord. He struck out seven.
Pitcher of the Week: Hunter Paquette.
• Paquette went 4-for-7 with two doubles and scored four runs.
Player of the Week: Eliot Medlock.
• Medlock hit .500 for the week with a home run, RBI, three runs scored and four stolen bases.
Pitcher of the Week: Mike Morin.
• Morin pitched four strong innings against the Kanc Crushers. He allowed two earned runs and finished with one strikeout.
Player of the Week: Tim Gori.
• Gori went 4-for-8 in Stratham’s three games. His biggest hit was a two-run triple in a 4-0 victory over Salem. He scored four runs, had two stolen bases and walked once during the week.
Pitcher of the Week: Boden Driscoll.
• Driscoll pitched three scoreless innings and allowed three hits during a 6-4 loss to unbeaten Nashua. He also pitched in both games Saturday to help Stratham sweep Keene in a doubleheader. He earned the win in Game 1 for tossing one inning of relief.
Player of the Week: Josh Finkle.
• Finkle got the win on the mound in an 8-3 victory over Merrimack. He struck out eight. Finkle also went 3-for-6 at the plate in his team’s three games with two singles and a triple.
Player of the Week: Brandon Firman.
• Firman had at least one hit in each of his team’s five games last week. He finished the week 6-for-14, scored three runs and had two RBIs.
Pitcher of the Week: Anthony Detone.
• Detone struck out five with one walk in four innings during a victory against the Kanc Crushers.
St. Thomas #2
Players of the Week: Charlie Antonopolus and Andrew Rapoza.
• Antonopolus went 6-for-6 with two doubles and three RBIs in a doubleheader sweep against Merrimack. Rapoza was 6-for-7 in those two games with three home runs, three doubles and 12 RBIs.