Peak Performers: 5.8.21
- Updated: May 9, 2021
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: email@example.com. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Donny Cote (Concord)
• Cote pitched a complete-game shutout to lead Concord to a 9-0 victory over Trinity. He surrendered six hits, struck out three and had zero walks.
Drew Gryniewicz (Hollis/Brookline)
• Gryniewicz had four hits in as many at-bats and scored three runs to highlight Hollis/Brookline’s offensive performance in a 16-3 win against ConVal. His hits included a double and a triple.
Brandon Hsu (Hollis/Brookline)
• Hsu went 2-for-4 with a home run and four RBIs in Hollis/Brookline’s 16-3 triumph over ConVal.
Jack Lager (Hollis/Brookline)
• Lager collected two hits and three RBIs to help Hollis/Brookline post a 16-3 victory over ConVal. His hits included a double.
Zak Lussier (Hollis/Brookline)
• Lussier earned the win in Hollis/Brookline’s victory over ConVal by holding the Cougars to one run in three innings. He allowed three hits, struck out six and didn’t walk anyone.
Sam Scheinblum (ConVal)
• Scheinblum was 2-for-2 with a double and drove in a run during ConVal’s loss to Hollis/Brookline.
Paul Vachon (Hollis/Brookline)
• Vachon went 3-for-3 in Hollis/Brookline’s victory over ConVal.
Nater Wachter (Concord)
• Wachter was 2-for-4 with three RBIs and scored twice in Concord’s victory over Trinity.
Jarrad Willette (Concord)
• Willette went 2-for-4 with two RBIs and scored twice in Concord’s 9-0 triumph over Trinity. One of his hits was a two-run, inside-the-park home run.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your support is greatly appreciated.