Peak Performers: 5.24.21
- Updated: May 25, 2021
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: email@example.com. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Charlie Breen (Windham)
• Breen tossed the first seven innings to earn the win in Windham’s 4-3 eight-inning triumph over Salem. He held the Blue Devils to one earned run on seven hits and struck out five.
Brooks Craigue (Concord)
• Craigue had two hits, an RBI, scored a run and struck out the side in the seventh inning to close out Concord’s 11-3 victory over Keene.
Brandon Fish (Londonderry)
• Fish had a hit, a stolen base and scored twice in Londonderry’s 6-0 win against rival Pinkerton Academy.
Zach Fletcher (Bedford)
• Fletcher pitched a complete game to earn the win for Bedford in a 3-2 victory over Goffstown. He surrendered seven hits, two earned runs and struck out nine.
Ryan Gomez (Salem)
• Gomez pitched all eight innings of Salem’s 4-3 loss to Windham. He allowed eight hits, struck out eight and gave up three earned runs.
Nathan Innerfield (John Stark)
• Innerfield tossed a five-inning no-hitter to help John Stark defeat Stevens, 13-2. He also went 3-for-3 with two RBIs, scored four runs and had a stolen base.
Ryan Killelea (Londonderry)
• Killelea pitched a complete game in Londonderry’s 6-0 loss to rival Pinkerton Academy. He limited the Astros to two hits, walked one and struck out nine.
Westin Lippold (Windham)
• Lippold, Windham’s leadoff hitter, collected two hits and an RBI in his team’s 4-3 eight-inning victory over Salem. He also pitched a scoreless eighth to preserve the win.
Owen MacDonnell (Londonderry)
• MacDonnell had a hit and drove in two as Londonderry posted a 6-0 victory over Pinkerton Academy in a meeting between two of the top teams in Division I.
Ryan Philbrick (Concord)
• Philbrick collected three hits, two stolen bases, scored three runs and drove in a run during Concord’s 11-3 win against Keene.
Brady Philibotte (John Stark)
• Philibotte was 4-for-4 with two triples, four RBIs and three runs scored in John Stark’s 13-2 victory over Stevens.
Zac Rheault (Londonderry)
• Rheault had three hits, three RBIs and scored twice during Londonderry’s 6-0 victory over Pinkerton.
Nater Wachter (Concord)
• Wachter had two hits, scored twice and drove in two to help Concord defeat Keene, 11-3.
Jarrad Willette (Concord)
• Willette had two hits, two RBIs, scored twice and also earned the win on the mound in Concord’s 11-3 victory against Keene. He pitched 4.1 innings and allowed one earned run on two hits and struck out three.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your support is greatly appreciated.