Peak Performers: 5.25.21
- Updated: May 26, 2021
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: email@example.com. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Jack Bergin (Hollis/Brookline)
• Bergin collected three hits, including a triple, to help the Cavaliers beat Manchester West, 5-3.
Colin Burke (Souhegan)
• Burke went 3-for-4 with a triple and three RBIs, and pitched three innings of one-hit ball in Souhegan’s 11-1 victory over Milford. He allowed a run and struck out six.
Keegan Burke (Souhegan)
• Burke had two hits, reached base three times and scored three runs in Souhegan’s victory over Milford.
Dylan Dufour (Souhegan)
• Dufour had three hits, including two doubles, and drove in three runs to help Souhegan defeat Milford, 11-1 He also pitched three hitless innings of relief and finished with four strikeouts.
Andrew Durfee (Campbell)
• Durfee collected two hits and an RBI to help Campbell post a 9-0 victory over ConVal.
Cam Feely (Campbell)
• Feely went 2-for-3 in Campbell’s 9-0 win against ConVal.
Mitch Hauser (Souhegan)
• In addition to turning in a strong performance behind the plate, Hauser went 2-for-2 with an RBI to help the Sabers post an 11-1 victory over Milford.
Jack Lager (HollisBrookline)
• Lager collected three hits and an RBI in Hollis/Brookline’s 5-3 triumph over West.
Ryan Latsha (Campbell)
• Latsha pitched a complete game and struck out six in Campbell’s 9-0 victory over ConVal. He also went 2-for-4 with two RBIs.
Jake Lammi (Milford)
• Lammi struck out six in two innings of relief during Milford’s loss to Souhegan.
Zach Lussier (Hollis/Brookline)
• Lussier homered and earned the save in Hollis/Brookline’s 5-3 victory over West. He struck out three of the six batters he faced.
Gerard Perry (Campbell)
• Perry was 2-for-4 and drove in a run to help Campbell defeat ConVal.
Sauzo Rojas (Manchester West)
• Rojas had two hits, including a three-run home run, in a 5-3 loss to Hollis/Brookline.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your support is greatly appreciated.