Peak Performers: 5.26.21
- Updated: May 27, 2021
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
JJ Crespo (Bedford)
• Crespo had two hits, including a home run, and drove in two as Bedford wrapped up the regular season by beating Goffstown, 8-4.
Cole Constantine (Windham)
• Constantine collected two hits (double, triple) and scored twice to help Windham defeat Salem, 8-1.
Liam Doyle (Pinkerton)
• Doyle pitched a complete-game shutout as Pinkerton topped Londonderry, 3-0. He struck out 12 and limited the Lancers to two hits.
Nolan Duquette (Sanborn)
• Duquette pitched a complete game and struck out 15 to lead Sanborn to a 4-1 victory over Pelham. He allowed three hits and didn’t issue a walk. It was his third straight pitching performance with at least 11 strikeouts.
Brandon Fish (Londonderry)
• Fish had two hits and two stolen bases in Londonderry’s 3-0 loss to Pinkerton Academy.
Zach Gleason (Windham)
• Gleason pitched six innings of no-hit baseball, doubled and had three RBIs in an 8-2 victory over Spaulding. He surrendered two runs (none earned) and struck out 11. Dan Galringotn pitched a perfect seventh to preserve the no-hitter.
Evan Kaplo (Bedford)
• Kaplo went 3-for-4 with a triple and an RBI to help Bedford defeat Goffstown 8-4.
Ethan Larochelle (Bedford)
• Larochelle had three hits, including a triple, and drove in three runs during Bedford’s 8-4 triumph over Goffstown.
Keegan Parke (Windham)
• Parke, Windham’s center fielder, had two hits, drove in two runs and scored once to help the Jaguars beat Salem 8-1.
Tom Rioux (Windham)
• Rioux went 2 for -3 with an RBI to help Pinkerton defeat Londonderry.
Lukasz Rondeau (Windham)
• Rondeau pitched a complete game and struck out 10 in Windham’s 8-1 triumph over Salem. He allowed five hits and walked two.
Zach Smith (Londonderry)
• Smith limited Pinkerton to two earned runs on seven hits over six innings in Londonderry’s 3-0 loss. He finished with five strikeouts.
Jonah Wachter (Concord)
• Wachter held Keene to two hits, didn’t walk a batter and struck out five in 3.2 innings of Concord’s 4-1 victory over Keene. He also doubled in a run.
Tyler Wright (Concord)
• Wright had a double, an RBI and scored a run to help Concord beat Keene, 4-1. Wright also limited the Blackbirds to one hit in 2.1 innings on the mound. He struck out four.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to email@example.com. Your support is greatly appreciated.