- Jared hired as voice of Fisher Cats
- Eaton will serve as Keene State captain
- NFHS tosses rules changeup
- Hewett has big day for Vandy
- Rose, Saint Anselm collect first win
- Saint Anselm drops opener
- Saint Anselm opens season today
- LEC releases preseason poll
- Arkansas Tech tops SNHU
- Lavigne collects two hits in SNHU loss
SNHU/Saint Anselm series altered
- Updated: March 28, 2023
MANCHESTER – The four-game Northeast-10 Conference Northeast Division between the Saint Anselm College baseball team and crosstown rival Southern New Hampshire University will not be played as scheduled due to impending inclement weather.
The series will now start on Wednesday, March 29 with a nine-inning game starting at 3:30 p.m. The second nine-inning contest in the series is slated for Thursday, Mar. 30, also set for a 3:30 p.m. start. The teams will conclude their four games on Sunday, Apr. 2 with a pair of seven-inning games, starting at noon All four games are scheduled to be played at Penmen Field on the campus of Southern New Hampshire.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball XTRA membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to email@example.com. Your support is greatly appreciated.